|Divyanka Tripathi with her family|
She is currently married to Vivek Dahiya. They tied the knot on 8th July 2016.
|Divyanka with Vivek Family|
She is 5 ft 5 inches tall (165cm) and weighs around 65 kg (143lbs). She has dark brown eyes with black hair.
|Divyanka Tripathi appearance|
Her figure measurement was 34-30-34. No doubt she is a beautiful actress and won millions of heart through her acting skills. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
School & Career
She did her schooling from Carmel Convent School, Bhopal. She graduates from Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girl P.G. College, Bhopal.
Divyanka Tripathi started her career as an anchor on Akash Vani, Bhopal. She participated in Pantene Zee Teen Queen in 2003 and won the title of Miss Beautiful Skin.
In 2004, she participated in India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj and was declared a winner from Bhopal zone. She was crowned Miss Bhopal.
Divyanka Tripathi started her acting career in ZEE TV’s Banoo Main Teri Dulhann in 2006. She played dual of Vidya and Divya role in this show.
She debuted in Film Industry with Lala Hardual in 2012. However this film didn’t bring her any fame.Since 2013, she has portrayed the character of Dr. Ishita Bhalla in Ekta Kapoor‘s show Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
In 2017, she participated in Nach Baliye 8 with her husband Vivek Dahiya and won the show.
She also won many awards for her superb acting like “Indian Television Academy Awards” for best drama actress, Zee Rishtey Awards, Star Parivaar Awards etc.
- An unknown person came close to her on the sets of “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” and started misbehaving with her by passing derogatory remarks, after which Karan and Ali beat him for his misbehavior.
Divyanka loves to eat Ice-Cream and Chocolates a lot. Her favourite actor is Salman Khan and favourite actress Nargis. Her favourite films Lamhe and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
|Divyanka Tripathi Biography|
Her favourite colour is white and favourite destination is Kashmir and San Francisco.
- She loves dogs.
- She loves acting since her childhood days.
- She was a All India Radio host while she was in in school.
- She won Miss Bhopal in 2003.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host of All India Radio (AIR) for which she was paid 800 (INR).
- She was adventurous in her younger days and a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India.