Tanmay Bhat was born on 23 June 1987 (31 years), in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. We didn’t find any name of his parents but here are some pictures of his parents.
|Tanmay Bhat with his mother|
According to media reports he is single and unmarried.
Tanmay is 6ft 3 inches (178cm) tall and weighs over 85Kg. He has 44inches chest, 36inches waist and 16inches biceps and dark brown eyes and black hair.
|Tanmay Bhat physical appearance|
He is gone through a strict diet chart to loose over of 100 Kg with Ranveer Allahbadia. Ranveer says,
- He went on a gradual caloric deficit. Cut calories VERY gradually – cut about 200/day every week. Example:Week 1- 3000/day. Week 2 – 2800/day. Week 3 – 2600/day. You should NEVER crash diet unless you want to lose muscle.
- Went on a high protein diet (backed by heavy amounts of hydration). He’s 6’3 and was consuming between 180-220 grams of protein every day. Overweight people can build muscle even in a caloric deficit — IF they eat a lot of protein. Burn fat + build muscle together.
- Lifted like a beast — Deadlifts, squats, bench presses, overhead presses. It’s amazing what heavy lifting can do for a human being’s body. Unfortunately, India still believes that weight training is unhealthy. This man is a living, breathing example of the power of weights.
School & Career
Tanmay did his schooling from Seth Chunilal Damodardas Barfiwala High School, Mumbai and completed his higher studies in Mumbai.
|Tamnay Bhat on stage comedy|
He is a comedian, debuted as a stand-up comedian in 2009. He was one of the first four comedians to be featured at the Comedy Store Mumbai’s first all-Indian comedian line up, titled Local Heroes, and soon thereafter he performed alongside comics from Nepal in a Best In Stand Up event.
Tanmay is the co-founder of India’s first comedy podcast with All India Bakchod, along with Gursimran Khamba.
He has featured only in 2 movies in minor roles or cameo appearances like Ragini MMS 2 and Mr. X. His best known contribution to Indian Comedy include Sachin Tendulkar vs Lata Mangeshkar faceoff, which was a vine based comedy.
- An FIR was logged against people related to AIB Knockout for hurting public sentiments.
Favourite things & Facts
- Tanmay’s favourite comedian is Russell Peters.
- His favourite food Junk food.
- He has performed for corporate giants like Times of India, BBC, Vodafone, British Airways, Tribal Fusion and Audi.
- He did opening stand-up acts for Vir Das on his Walking On Broken Das Tour.
- He is also a part of Weirdass Comedy, a comedy company that writes and performs comedy acts.