Rehana Fathima Pyarijaan Sulaiman (born May 30, 1986) is an Indian Telecom Technician at BSNL and Women Rights Activist from Kochi, Kerala. She and Kavitha Jakkal (Hyderabad journalist). Checkout Rehana Fathima wiki age husband eka film and latest news here.
Rehana Fatima was born on 30th May 1986 (age 32 yrs.) to in Kochi, Kerala. We didn”t find any details about her parents.
Currently, she lives in Ernakulam, Kerala, India. According to her Facebook profile, she is in an open relationship with her boyfriend Manoj K Sreedhar.
He is a Producer at Film International. Moreover, he is also a Managing Director at Erum Puleem. The couple also shares a daughter and son together (names are not available).
|Rehana Fathima Family|
Rehana Fathima is a women social rights activist. She is 5ft 5inches tall and weifhs over 53Kgs. Her figure measurements are 32-26-28. She comes from an orthodox Muslim family.
|Rehana Fathima Appearance|
Rehana Fathima Latest News
Rehana Fathima recently dressed up inbody armor and helmets in order to protect themselves from protestors. They were going to the Ayyappa temple in Sabarimala.
Rehana Fathima, who attempted to enter the sanctum sanctorum of the Sabarimala temple on Friday, has been expelled from the Muslim community.
|Rehana Fathima expelled from Muslim community|
School & Career
She attended her high school in Kochi itself. Rehana post-graduated from the IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University). She received a degree of Master of Computer Application.
Also read about Drashti Dhami biography.
- Favorite Actor: Prabhas.
- Favourite Actress: Deepika Padukone.
- Holiday Destination: Paris.
- Favorite Color: Red and Black.
- Love to do: Reading, Listening to music and Traveling.
- Favorite Food: Indian Cuisine.
- Rehana participated in the Kiss of Love campaign in Kerala against moral policing in 2014.
- Her boyfriend also shared a clip of the kiss with her on Facebook.
- Furthermore, the 32-year-old activist was the only woman in the Ayyanthol PuliKali team. It is a traditional Onam tiger dance usually done by all-male members.
- She also played a role in Eka (art film) which focussed on intersexuality. In fact, it was the first film of its kind to be produced in India.