Sutapa Sikdar is the wife of Irrfan Khan. Irrfan Khan died on 29 April 2020. This sudden demise of a versatile actor put all of Indian in shock. Let us know more about Irrfan Khan’s wife details here.
|Full Name||Sutapa Sikdar|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi|
|College/Institute||National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Course in Acting|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Watching TV|
|Marriage Date||23rd February 1995|
|Children||Sons– Ayaan Khan, Babil Khan
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Sutapa Sikdar was born into a Bengali Brahmin family. She was brought up in Delhi. She met Irrfan Khan during acting school. The couple tied the knot together on 23 February 1995.
- She and her husband/Bollywood actor- Irrfan Khan graduated together from the National School of Drama.
- After graduation, they both had a firm decision, not to marry till the time they both find some employment in the industry.
- In the year 1993, Irrfan Khan got a chance to act in the famous TV series 0f the 90’s- Banegi Apni Baat’ in which his wife Sutapa was the screenplay writer.
- Irrfan was so peculiar about the storyline and screenplay that he even made her wife rewrite almost 11 episodes of the show.
- ‘Khamoshi: The Musical, ‘Supari’, Shabd’, and ‘Kahaani’ are some of the examples of her screenplay work.
- In 2015, she debuted as a film producer with ‘Madari’, which was a social-thriller film starring her husband Irrfan Khan.