Shakti Arora is an Indian actor and dancer from Mumbai, India. He is known for playing Taposh Banerjee in Tere Liye, Ranveer Vaghela in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, and Kunal Malhotra in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
Shakti Arora Biography
Shakti Arora was born on 16th May 1986 (age 34 years) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He is known for acting on Television and dancing. He also played Jigar in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby and Dr. Onir Dutt in Pavitra Rishta. He has participated in reality shows like Nach Baliye (2015) and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2016).
Family, Caste & Religion
Shakti Arora was born to Naresh Kumar and Renu Arora. He has two elder sisters. He was brought up in a Hindu family. His caste is Vaisya. (pending confirmation)
Father: Naresh Kumar
Mother: Renu Arora
Sister: 2 elder sisters
Wife, Girlfriend & Marital Status
Shakti is secretly married to Neha Saxena in 2018. The couple has a daughter.
Shakti Arora’s girlfriend is Neha Saxena and he is married to Neha.
Height, Weight & Figure
Shakti Arora is 5 ft 11 inches tall and weighs over 72 Kg. His figure measurements are 40-32-14 inches.
Shakti Arora’s hobbies includes traveling, playing carom & reading tarot cards.
Shakti Arora did his schooling at St. Columbus, Mumbai. He completed his Masters’s in Media and Communication from Amity University.
Shakti loves to travel and he always wanted to open a travel agency. But fate has something else in mind.
He started his acting career with Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai in 2006 a horror show. He is known for playing Taposh Banerjee in Tere Liye, Ranveer Vaghela in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, and Kunal Malhotra in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
Apart from television acting, he has done freelance modeling, TV ads, etc.
He was the host of Man Mein Hai Visshwas 2 TV show aired on Sony TV channel.
In 2016 he appeared on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9 as a contestant.
In 2017, Shakti appeared as a guest on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai TV show.
In 2019, he participated and started shooting for the Kitchen Champion show as a contestant. However, the show never got started.
In 2020, Shakti Arora appeared in Tera Yaar Hu Main short film which is released on Oct 28, 2020. The video received around 215K views on Youtube at the time of publishing this post.
|2006–2009||Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai||Various|
|2007||Dill Mill Gayye||Sumit|
|2006||Left Right Left||Kamran|
|2009||Baa Bahoo Aur Baby||Jigar Thakkar|
|2010||Tere Liye||Taposh Banerjee|
|2011||Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo||Mukul|
|2011||Sanskaar Laxmi||Angad Purohit|
|2012–2013||Pavitra Rishta||Dr. Onir Dutt|
|2012||Gumrah: End of Innocence||Rambo|
|2013||Science with BrainCafé||Host|
|2013–2014||Rasoi Ki Rani|
|2013||Yeh Hai Aashiqui||Mayank|
|2013||MTV Webbed||Kavish Mehra|
|2014||Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya||Avinash|
|2014–2016||Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi||Ranveer Vaghela/ Milan Vaghela|
|2015||Nach Baliye 7||Contestant|
|2016||Box Cricket League 2|
|2016||Man Mein Hai Visshwas 2||Host|
|2016||Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki||Narrator|
|2016||Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9||Contestant|
|2016||Tuyul & Mba Yul Reborn||Himself|
|2017||Cinta Di Pangkuan Himalaya|
|2018-2019||Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka||Dr. Kunal Malhotra|
|2020||Tera Yaar Hu Main||Short Film|
Shakti Arora’s net worth is around Rs. 80 Lacs in 2020-2021. He earns money through photoshoots, advertisements and acting.
- Actors: Aamir Khan and Tom Hanks.
- Actresses: Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt.
- Holiday destinations: Greece, Fiji, and Paris.
- Foods: Butter Chicken and Dahi Chicken.
- Shakti Arora is the grandson of Bollywood actor Chandrashekhar. His maternal grandfather has been part of many films in the 50s, like Kali Topi Lal Rumal, Baradari, Street Singer and Rustem-e-Bughdaad.
- Before he ventured into the television industry, Shakti wanted to start a travel agency. Having worked with a relative who ran the same business, the extremely profitable model interested him but soon the acting bug bit him.
- While Tere Liye brought him fame, prior to it, Shakti Arora was also a part of Dill Mill Gayye, Left Right Left, and Baa Bahu Aur Baby.
- Actors are supposed to eat healthily and be fit but our star loves digging into his favourite butter chicken.
- Shakti Arora loves playing carom and can spend hours with his friends enjoying the game.
- In an interview, Shakti Arora confessed that acting is his medium to express as in personal life, he doesn’t get along with everyone.
- Shakti used to read tarot cards. He would give the earnings earned from it to charity.