Akshara was born on 12th October 1990 (age 28 years) to Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur. She was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Kamal Haasan is one of the popular actor in South Indian film Industry. Her mother was also an actress. She has an elder sister- Shruti Haashan (4 years older than Akashra).
|Akshara with Kamal & Shruti Haasan|
According to sources she was dating Tanuj Virwani and Vivaan Shah, currently there is no news about her boyfriend.
|Akshara Haasan with Vivaan Shah|
She is 5ft 5inches (165cm) tall and weighs over 54 Kg (119lbs). Her figure measurement are 33-27-33. She has black hair with hazel green eyes.
|Akshara Haasan Appearance|
Her zodiac sign is Libra.
School & Career
Akshara Haasan did her schooling years in Abacus Montessori School, Montessori; Lady Andal in Chennai and Beacon High in Mumbai and completed her schooling in Indus International School, Bangalore.
Being a daughter of actor Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur Haasan, she always shown interest in acting.
She debuted in Bollywood with Shamitabh in 2015 along with Dhanush and Amitabh Bachchan. She also appeared in Vivegam (2017), in a small role.
|Akshara in Vivegam movie|
- In 2015, she suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the trailer launch event of the film ‘Shamitabh‘.
- In 2017, during a promotional event for ‘Laali Ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana’, Akshara, who was unwell, got angry at the entire team and media as she felt that the promotional strategy wasn’t done in the right way.
- In November 2018, her private pictures got released in public. Soon they filed a report in Police Station.
Akshara’s favourite actors are Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, and Jim Carrey. She loves acting of Audrey Hepburn, Deepika Padukone. Some of her favourite Bollywood films are Parzania, Club 60, Raaj Tilak, Chachi 420. She love to watch Nayakan Tamil movie.
- Favourite Colours: Black, Navy Blue.
- Favourite Fashion Brand: GAP.
- Favourite Sport: Football.
- She is an animal lover.
Akshara Haasan love Dogs
- She is a trained dancer. She started dancing at the age of 8 and is a trained dancer in different forms such as Bharatanatyam, Kuchipudi, Jazz, Ballroom, Ballet, Hip-Hop, etc.
- She has a tattoo in her waist.
- She turned down many offers for acting before signing ‘Shamitabh’ (2015) and agreed to it only because of the dancing.