Suman Ranganathan is an Indian actress and model from Bangalore, Karnataka.
She has starred in Kannada, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Hindi films.
Learn more about Suman Ranganathan wiki, age, caste, husband, family, lifestyle, net worth and biography details from here.
Suman Ranganath was born on 26 July 1974 (age 47 years) in Tumakuru, Karnataka. She is an actress and acted in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam films.
Family, Caste, Religion
Suman Ranganathan was born into a Hindu family in Tumakuru, Karnataka. She belongs to the Brahmin caste. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
She was married to Bunty Walia, an Indian film producer. The couple split in 2007.
She is now married to Sajan Chinnappa on 3 June 2019, a businessman from Kodugu district, Karnataka.
Suman Ranganathan has no child or disclosed publicly yet. She has no son and daughter as of Sept 2021.
Suman Ranganathan is 5 ft 7 inches (in cm: 170 cm) tall and weighs approx 62 Kg.
Her figure measurements are 34-28-34. Suman has dark brown eyes with black hair.
Suman Ranganathan completed her education in her hometown Bangalore, Karnataka.
Suman Ranganathan started her career with Kannada film debut Santha Shishunala Sharifa.
She then appeared in director Shankar Nag’s film C.B.I. Shankar.
Her first Bollywood film debut was Fareb (1996), her first Bollywood film, which was an Indian adaptation of Unlawful Entry (1992).
She appeared as an Indian-American socialite in Aa Ab Laut Chalen (1999).
In 2003 she appeared in Baghban.
Suman is well known for her films like Aaghaaz (2000), Ishq Qayamat (2004) and Sidlingu (2012).
She received SIIMA Awards for the category Best Actor Female in 2016 for her role in the Kannada movie.
Suman Ranganathan net worth is $1- 4 Million. She earns money through acting, photoshoots and brand promotion.
- She is also in the team of judges for the Mr India World 2007.
- She has received tow Kannada Film Fare Awards for the movies Savaari (2009) and Sidlingu (2012).
- She is the former partner of actor Gautam Kapoor and former sister in law of Akhil Kapoor.
- Suman once dated Bollywood actor Rahul Roy for a while.
- Suman loves Classical Dancing.
- She is fond black, white and yellow colour and her favourite place to visit is, London.
- She likes to watch cricket and her favourite actor is Ramesh Aravind and Puneeth Rajkumar.
- Her hobbies are shopping and singing.