Riddhima Kapoor Sahani is the daughter of Rishi Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor died on 30 April 2020. Riddhima Kapoor drives 1200 KM from Delhi to Mumbai of course after permission from Law officers. Let us know more about Rishi Kapoor’s daughter Riddhima Kapoor Sahni here.
Have a look at Riddhima Kapoor Sahni’s profile:
|Full Name||Riddhima Kapoor Sahni|
|Profession(s)||Fashion & Jewelry Designer, Model, Entrepreneur|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 September 1980|
|Age (as in 2018)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Bharat Sahni (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||25 January 2006|
|Husband/Spouse||Bharat Sahni (Businessman)|
|Favourite Singer||Justin Bieber|
Riddhima Kapoor Sahani was born on 15 September 1980 (age 39 years; as of May 2020). She was born to Rishi Kapoor & Neeta Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor is her brother and they share a strong bonding together.
- Riddhima Kapoor does not smoke
- Riddhima Kapoor is the daughter of Bollywood stars, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh.
- Earlier, she used to work as a model for a popular jewelry brand – Notandas, with her mother, Neetu Kapoor.
- She has also walked the ramp for various fashion designers like Suneet Varma, Manav Gangwani, etc.
- Riddhima Kapoor was offered several films, but she rejected all of them.
- In 2016, she launched her jewellery line, R Jewelry with her partner, Anuj Kapoor of Punjab Jewellers, Mumbai.
- Her first jewellery design was an evil eye.
- In September 2016, Riddhima designed earrings for popular American actress, Goldie Hawn.
- In 2017, she was named among one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in New Delhi.
- She is a die-hard fan of Justin Bieber and even designed a bracelet for him when he visited India in 2017.
- In January 2018, Riddhima launched her clothing line – Sam & Friends, which is named after her daughter, Samara Sahni.